Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 70's A-7's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KBuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Guys,

    Remember me? I was the guy with the free Altec Cabinets that everyone was trying to figure out the origin of (home made, factory, Contractor built). I just saw a set that looks identical to mine on ebay. Below is the link. Look No horn braces!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Altec-Lansing-Vo...QQcmdZViewItem

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by KBuck:
    Hi Guys,

    Remember me? I was the guy with the free Altec Cabinets that everyone was trying to figure out the origin of (home made, factory, Contractor built). I just saw a set that looks identical to mine on ebay. Below is the link. Look No horn braces!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Altec-Lansing-Vo...QQcmdZViewItem
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I ran across those, too. It did indeed remind me of the thread you refer too.

    When I finally get time to refurbish my A7's I'll have to be sure and take detailed pictures of the cabinets. Right now, I'm too busy, between work and school, to do anything with my projects..... and I've got a lot of them :-)

    Audio_by_GoodWill
    Michigan, USA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.